I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now but never found the time. Today I did! I wanted to do this mainly for family and friends to have a peek into our chaotic and crazy, yet fulfilling lives! Maybe a bit of therapy for me as well ;)
Being a homemaker isn't always pretty but it is always fun and games. Juggling 5 kids, a husband and running my household wasn't something I saw myself doing 15 years ago. .
Being a homemaker isn't always pretty but it is always fun and games. Juggling 5 kids, a husband and running my household wasn't something I saw myself doing 15 years ago. .

But my blessing in disguise came and Eric opened the doors up! Him and I have been through alot emotionally and are the closest we ever could be because of that and the immense support I received from my family.

I'm now blessed with 4 more kids
a doting and loving husband and a few weeks away from becoming a homeowner!
I thought I had it tough when Eric had his medical issue but boy was I mistaken. Damian and Max both have sensory integration disorder and this is something I have consumed myself with lately gathering information, stats and therapy ideas. What a journey this will be! Come along for the ride...if you dare.






1 comment:
Hi, Maris! Yay! I'm excited to have another blog to read! Ha. You're really brave opening up like this and I'm sure you will educate many people. Plus, I love the chance to keep up with you all! Thanks for sharing! This will be great!
xoxo
Post a Comment