Oct 6, 2008

just the 4 of us




Wasn't sure if I wanted to blog today because I feel awful still from the last couple of days. Achy and yucky. Troy stayed home yesterday but had to go back today. Super hard waking up to take the kids to school but we managed with 15 minutes to spare! Then it was back home with Brandon, Max and Mila.


I looked up a recipe for dinner because the Costco lasagna takes over 2 hours to cook! As soon as Troy gets home I have to drag my sickly self to the store to find a cute shirt for the New Kids concert this week!!


I also have been frequenting natural foods and recipe sites. Troy and I decided to cut out most of the processed foods we eat along with the kid's yummy snacks! Sorry guys! I think alot of the behavior could be from preservatives and the high sugar content in some of this stuff. It'll not only save money but will be better for them and hopefully will quiet them down? HA!



scary sight! Even though I MAY have to leave the Frosted Flakes lying around...



The poor kids have been staring at me all morning bored because I'm a bump on a log right now. Noggin is blaring and I still have a headache!



Brandon eating his breakfast at 11:00! Sorry buddy!





Max admiring his Oobi hand. Oobi is a show on Noggin in case you're wondering why he has eyeballs on his hand! I used to try and discourage them from watching it because I thought it was stupid. Nice Mom I am. He loves playing it with me and we walk around all day with eyeballs on our hands talking to each other! Great imagination he has.





Then Miss Thang was just chillin' on the couch. She freaks me out when she gets on here by herself. She's either runnin' down the hall after the boys or climbing into EVERYTHING! Hmm..tomboy??


Ok then I take another pic of her and what tha?? She looks like "Green Man" ( what I used to call the Hulk when I was little) right before his muscles start sprouting!




YIKES!


I managed to do a layout before hitting the sack last night. I have a hard time doing Mila's because I'm not used to using girly things on my pages after all the boys! Had fun with this one!




well the kids are itchin' to jump! I put the mattresses down so we can have fun plus a little therapy for Maxie!

No comments: