Oct 21, 2008

M.I.A for awhile

Well the days of blogging will be coming to a temporary halt. My camera isn't working AGAIN and I just had Canon repair it 2 months ago and the same problem happened. So no new pics of the house!

Today we're going to record I think and hopefully handed the keys. Troy has off the next 2 weeks so we can paint and get some things taken care of in both houses. I forgot we had to come back here and clean for our deposit! PLus the packing is not coming along like it should be. I HATE packing. I don't mind unpacking but finding all the crap you have when you're trying to move is annoying.

Also trying to fight a bad case of bronchitis so my voice is kinda gone. I'll update on here as soon as I get our computer up and running.

Thanks to everyone who lets me know they like our blog!!

No comments: