
enjoying Tom and Jerry together

building little cities together

watching Tom and Jerry AGAIN ( their new obsession!)

my favorite time of the day..dinner time. Not because I love cooking for 7 but because Troy and I have made it a point for everyone to eat together. Except when Max gets up as you can see!

Max decided to make an appearance but Brandon won't!
Even after the screaming, crying, whining, tantruming times I still can manage a smile.
Since Eric has been absent in most of my pics lately, I thought I'd share a few again! Usually he's doing homeowork like I good student while I'm snapping random pics. Plus just now he invited his brothers in his room for movie time! HELLO???? Who could ask for a better 15 year old!! And he came up with the great idea of me running into Walmart to buy the patties for dinner tonight instead of taking ALL the kids in. Sigh...





No comments:
Post a Comment