Troy has been out there weekly watering, fertilizing and seeding the grass. I know he loves doing it and he can now put to use his hundreds of dollars in tools! Our allergies sure are not enjoying it but we'll learn to live with it and make Claritin our new friend.
Max testing out his homemade bubble holder!
Mila studying the pretty flowering vine that Mama will be cutting down soon!
On April 6th, Troy and I will be attending a lecture on autism at Sutter.
"This state of the union address will feature nationally recognized autism expert Michael G. Chez, M.D., Medical Director of Pediatric Neurology at Sutter Neuroscience Institute, and Shawn Kile, M.D., Adult Neurodevelopmental specialist at Sutter Neuroscience Institute. Learn about what to expect when a child with autism grows up, and the clinical care of autism across the lifespan. Also, hear from legislative leaders including Lou Vismara, M.D."
-
Hoping to gather some information on what to expect as the years go by. I know you can't control the future or know what will happen exactly, but just getting used to the idea of us having struggles as a family on this journey is what we would like.
-
On another off the topic note....I love girl clothes! Jamie and I went shopping for clothes for the kids, well I did the shopping and she did the task of distracting Mila when she was fussy. I think this girl will have a wardrobe of skirts and dresses when I'm done with her. We also had her foot measured and I feel bad because I was squeezing her foot into a 5 1/2! She needs a 7 wide. I have been buying sandals ever since.
-
The boys got cute wardrobes as well but being able to snatch up dresses and sandals in every color was much more fun.
-
Max has his IEP meeting in April so no new updates on that. Cross your fingers!





No comments:
Post a Comment