I hate the heat. I hate sweating and being irritable because of the sun beaming down on me. I was so happy to see rain today! But then again if it never stopped raining I wouldn't have memories like these...

making silly faces when racing together
This wasn't even the best shot! This kid has some expressions!
They insisted I take about 50 shots of them making funny faces.

The best big brother they all could've asked for!

The best big brother they all could've asked for!
She hasn't learned the no dress up rule yet. Such a tomboy already!
Easter egg dyeing with Daddy. Everytime I smell the vinegar aroma I'm reminded of my childhood and dyeing eggs on the kitchen table. As soon as the eggs were done my Dad was shooing us outta the kitchen so he could quickly CLEAN the mess.
The kids are really into one book right now and half of them thinks it's hilarious and the other half I'm hoping is soaking up the info.
And Brandon wants his party to be centered around these animals.
And Damian is insisting on watching THESE animals every night. They're made by the same people who do Veggie Tales. Guess it's better than Ironman right?
Max had his meeting so we'll update tomorrow on that. I hear hungry kiddies!








No comments:
Post a Comment