I even cropped my chubby face out!

oops..sorry, wishful thinking?

HA! That's more like it...
He loves this picture with Max. Never ashamed to wear the purple pack with the binkie kid in it!
Never put the BIGGER person in front! Why does he look 4 feet away? But cute..
I heart him.
I guess I should put more pics of him up huh? Uploading these and looking at them reminds me of how blessed I feel to have a strong and dedicated husband and father to my children.
Just for poops and giggles here's some of the things I love about "ash"TREY..inside joke.
-freshly brewed coffee waiting for me EVERY morning. After he downs his 2 of course!
-always volunteering to take one of the kids with him somewhere to get them "out of my hair"
-giving the kids their baths while I sit in from the computer stalking scrapbook sites
-always reminding me how beautiful he thinks I am even when I feel like a fat cow
-providing for us and working hard while I stay home and raise our kids..even though I whine about not having lunch with co-workers every day. That's why I have Jamie!
-never hanging up the phone or leaving without and I love you and a kiss. It's always been like that and it'll never change. Ahem..whoever is reading this and you know who you are..she'll be calling later ;)
Thanks blog reader...you reminded me of how lucky the kids and I are!





No comments:
Post a Comment