Jun 23, 2009

water time and sewing obsessions

First off....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAMA! LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!


Ok so...

I am secretly trying to hint to my husband that I need want a sewing machine. I have been toying with the idea of refashioning.

I think it would be so fun to make dresses for Mila out of clothes that don't fit anymore or even a shirt from Daddy's closet. See babe? All those shirts from the days of Macy's won't go to waste!


My new fave right now is this skirt! This website is my new addiction! You can click on MADE on my blogs and see for yourself. So creative!







Sigh..I will sew this one day.


On to more news...we ditched the expensive Easy Set Up Pool with the flippin filter that we bought a month ago. Well it's sitting on the side of the house. I always wanted one of those big pools but it just isn't gonna work this summer. So I went and got the plastic pools from Walmart again. Since all the kids like to do is pour water!













Eric was downloading stuff while they played, being my second set of eyes.



Yes we know..your Mom has the old school Ipod.



They gave up on the pool and went to the water play table and spent the rest of the day there as usual.


No comments: