Aug 31, 2009

winner winner chicken dinner

As many of you know I stalk blogs like a mad woman. I'm always entering their giveaways as well. Today I got an email with You won! So I'm thinking wow..fabric I wanted? scrap crap? some huge amount of moola?



NOPE.


Why is everything about the kids? I won a book. For them. About a bus.


Oh well. I'm eyeing the streets for the UPS guy to bring me MY book. Plus the one I ordered for the Mister. That makes it okay right? hehe..it does in this house!






On my usual Michael's and Jo-ann trip, I found some sunglasses for the kids. They keep ruining mine so I had to find some funky cheapy ones. One penny is cheap. That's what they were.




big 'ol eighties glasses





then we had to get Miss Diva some sparkly ones of course.



Troy BBQing my chicken skewers for me since I'm on dubbya-dubbya again. Like how we bbq next to our garbage?



I just like this pic.

In case you're wondering why Max and Mila are the only pics I have, it's because when I feel like snapping photos it happens to be when the boys are at school. In other words, when it's quiet around here I shoot.


BUT..I had a request not too long ago from my BFF. She has been hounding me to find something to iron on her shirt for our New Moon premiere! Since she won't let me sew our vampire outfits..sheesh. So here ya go...I thought you could choose.





OR...............




OH! and I didn't know Matthew auditioned for Sharkboy?



...............................
xoxo

No comments: