Oct 18, 2009

cake and crafts

Our anniversary came and went and it was the best one yet. We went out to dinner at the place we had our first date and then came home to smoke a cigar ( that would be Troy) and devour our wedding cake. Oh! Plus watch all the DVD extras of Twilight over and over. ( that would be me)




Troy did the SWEETEST thing and went to the bakery that made our wedding cake and had the small tier made again ( minus all the decorations..hey he tried!) since we never got to eat our wedding cake. I did get it stuffed in my face but never got to enjoy a piece. Well it tasted just like it did 1o years ago.






Enjoying watching all the roses bloom.


It was an awesome day babe! Love you!

........................................................


So I decided today since the kids were soooo bored that we would do a craft day. Ok note to self. Do not bring out good scrapbook supplies and pigment ink. Nope.




crafting in Halloween costumes





Will I ever just get a smile from these kids?
xoxo

1 comment:

Disney said...

I can't believe that about the cake! Your husband is so sweet!!
Thank you for the advice you left about my daughter's allergies, and don't worry about it being a novel! I love that! Hers are not as serious as your children's, thank goodness! What a load you have to carry!! I can't imagine how stressful that must be on you. Sounds like you've it under control pretty well though!

Happy anniversary!