We went to Stacey and Anthony's reception and it was sooo much fun. I had a hangover and my legs were screaming in pain from dancing non-stop with my hubby, cousins and grandparents!
Caught some photos of our night out!
Sorry but the flash made me look too drunk!
Never fails.

my beautiful aunt with her hunky date! I actually had a famous actor at my table! Troy only caught me a FEW times sneaking peeks!

I don't think I like this angle very much. But the picture of me and Marla is what I wanted the most. <3
Me and the gorgeous bride! I had my share of drinks by then.
It was so much fun seeing family I don't get the chance to see too often. Drinking, eating, dancing and more drinking! My kind of night!
xo
xo






2 comments:
soooo happy you and troy enjoyed the night! it was definitely a great time, love you guys xoxo
Stace
love all the pics especially of you and Troy. Hey I remember seeing that guy on T.v. now that I see the picture :)
Post a Comment