Nov 1, 2009

candy time!

The kids have been waiting patiently for Halloween. Damian wanted his make-up done and his Mom to finish making costumes! We had alot of fun with our neighbors this year and there were so many times I had to stand and count them all to make sure no one sneaked into a house!


Our day started off decorating little pumpkins for our garland that I never got around to hanging up! Max has been feeling yucky lately and is actually at the Urgent Care as I write this. I wanted something quiet for them to do.





The transformation of the Joker..oh..the Dark Knight Joker as he says..R.I.P Heath!



he's got that Joker look down!



Took 10 minutes of howling before we got this on her!




the wagon idea only worked for the first few steps and then she was off


Obi-Wan!


The 3 little witches..plus Tristan the dinosaur in the background with the awesome costume his Mom made! And yes that is a toothbrush in Mila's hand. She never let it go.



Maddie and the disheveled Joker. He was getting tired.
......................


And just to prove that I DO NOT always watch my kids closely. I thought it was too quiet while I was blogging and on the other side of the kitchen counters was this.







Painting with the Joker's make-up.


Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

............


And on another Twilight based note...




Jamie and I will be buying our advance tickets for the big premiere in 18 DAYS! I will be freezing my butt off at the midnight showing with all the 15 year olds!

Whoo hoo!!!
.................
xo

No comments: