Dec 8, 2009

baby it's cold outside

My new favorite Xmas song! I heart Elf!! hehe

So it's beginning to look a lot like Xmas around here! I may not have traditional sights but to me it means it's comin' hard and heavy. Bring it on! It's gonna be a exciting one this year ;)





I think Xmas crafts will be on my list every year..sigh



lots of down time and reading when it's chilly outside (yes we are toying with the idea)



piles of fabric anxiously waiting to be PJ's..sigh



waiting for our Xmas movies to come on



loads of sweaters, socks and blankets to wash daily



catching Xmas treat thieves



wanting to have a pink and silver Xmas only



listening to this annoying hat all day long



admiring my manger scene from Mexico!



the first thing I see when I come down the hall upstairs



relaxing under the tree



trying to sneak my love for red trees in slowly..
...............................

This week we hopefully will get my wonderful willing husband to climb up on the roof and hang our outside lights. We'll see..
....................
xo

No comments: