Jan 27, 2010

cookin and craftin?

My hard-working husband is taking almost 2 weeks off for his parent's visit, even more quality time with us and to help me with the first few days of the boys going back to school.

I felt I should stray from our normal weekly dinner menu and prepare new dishes this few weeks coming up. I have so many recipe books the poor hutch is leaning to one side. I have so many bookmarked blogs my computer is smoking. Ha!

Wanna see a few?? Well I'll show you anyways! I even linked the recipes for ya!




remember Eric's HUGE calzone? Well let's see if I can do it the right way.



Carne Asada. I will be the only one begging my husband to BBQ. Since I doubt he will, it'll be the grill pan for this one.



Caramel Apple Sticky Buns from this woman that I truly admire and stalk daily.



Big Fat Greek Goulash. Sounds yummy and much healthier. But without all the cream and butter we'll see...

Since he WILL be home for soooo long, I have this sneaky plan in my head that I will scrap and sew and scrap and sew. In between the 7 appt's of course!




I purchased this pattern finally!! I have been in love with these Recycled Tee Dresses for so long!



So cute! And all you use is t shirts! I raided Eric's old shirts and have a stash to try it out.



finally have this pattern too. Just so time-consuming.



Waiting patiently for this tutorial. We have to buy bean bag chairs for therapy and I thought making these would be so fun and cheaper.

So those are my plans for this mini-vay-kay with my hubby. Think I'll make any of those? Hmm..we'll see.

I know I'll have some layouts done. I always can find time to scrapbook!

..............................
xo

No comments: