So I thought.
From the minute he was born there were concerns. Troy was the first to notice a spot on the top of his head that was bald, a perfect little circle. He was taken away for numerous genetic testing, CT scans, blood work etc. I didn't have him with me in the hospital most of the time and it affected our bonding.
Then after awhile later Troy noticed a knot in his neck and he was taken for x-rays, MRI's, and visits with surgeons. We decided not to take it out and now it's gone and replaced unfortunately with something else but not serious thank the Lord.
He is very loving, very curious, animated, and very outspoken! When he started having the issues Damian had but in a different way, I was scared and sad for him. But with the early intervention I pushed for, his speech is fantastic and his sensory issues are being worked on daily.
We love you Max! You bring such joy into our lives. Happy Birthday baby!!
.............................
xo





2 comments:
How sweet! Saw your blog on Facebook. Glad your flowers bloomed.
awwh so cute, I'm glad I got to see some of the old photographs and see what he looked like as a baby. Him and Brandon look alot alike in that 2-3 age. So cute :)I love the pics
Post a Comment