Jan 10, 2010

ice cream fest WAY too close to bedtime

What do you do when you try and make soup around the kid's bedtime?

Make your soup quietly, savor the aroma, chop chop away while your children are feasting on..

ICE CREAM.

Bad mom. Bad mom. But at least I found time to snap photos which can now be used as evidence. I love my camera way too much.





Yes it doesn't look too appetizing in the actual pot! But it's Homestyle Chicken Noodle soup with chow mein noodles. Who knew?







nice mixture of mint ice cream and lasagna on his mouth.









not sure if she can finish



but a Montreuil would NEVER let ice cream go to waste


Sugar near bedtime is bad. very bad. your children may stay up all hours of the night. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
......................
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

I believe it :) I love the photos your new camera is producing, it's great !