Jan 4, 2010

not really a resolution..just wanna be healthy again!

I am on day 2.

I have more energy in the last 48 hours than I have had in a LONG time.

I decided along with my supportive hubby that I had to buckle down and put my health first this year. He decided to jump on the bandwagon with me but he will not eat any "tree hugger" food. Don't ask.

I LOVE to cook. Love Love Love it! But I thought I never had the time to make my meals instead of popping in a frozen dinner. I have found the time. Including my kids in the cooking process helps tremendously!

I'm sure some people could care less what I ate for lunch. I get to post it anyways!!



Nothin' put pure salmon. Much cheaper too!



love my chinese long beans



with my new other fave find.
...................

I'm proud of myself for taking the first step and not being afraid. I have joined diet meetings for I don't know how long. Only to walk out after losing about 15 pounds.

I feel more in control making my own choices and not having to adhere to any "rules".

So there you have it! I got my pedometer on, water in hand and a huge smile on my face.

2010 is a new beginning for our whole family.
....................

Brandon wanted me to show a picture of the kid's plant they are growing. I got this from a girl on Etsy, actually won, and the kids have been learning how to care for it.

They grow to amazing heights and they check it every morning. This is it about 2 weeks after it sprouted. Not a lot of sun lately so it may take a little longer. It will produce pretty white flowers as well.



................

xoxo

2 comments:

Nana***** said...

Wishing you and the family a blessed New Year filled with much love, peace, happiness and good health for all.

Emily said...

very good lunch :)