Feb 14, 2010

Happy Love Day

It's me and the kiddos today! Troy and I had our Valentines date last night courtesy of my Mom and Pops. We ate way to much food and talked about mushy lovey dovey things during dinner. We still got it after 13 years!

So today we're making Red Velvet cupcakes for Daddy and a yummy dinner for tonight.




My last minute Valentine's door decor. Oh the things you can do with fabric scraps!


There are so many reasons why I adore and love my family. They are all my rock and the reason I am here today. I'm so proud of each and every one of them. It would've taken all day to list them all.




supporting everything I believe in, so involved with the kids and always reminding me of how lucky I am to have such a strong and beautiful marriage



the other reason I am who I am today. The most involved big brother and responsible young man who still always lets the I love you's pass his lips



the growth between these 2 brothers is amazing. I have calm, communicating and go with the flow children. They are a blessing.



his contagious laugh says it all. Our big boy who is growing up so fast. Our bond is special.



this little girl has me constantly smiling and laughing. She's the reason I get that chance to have a special mother/daughter relationship with her like I have with my own.

Enjoy your Love Day!
...................
xoxo

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad that Damian and Brandon have a good relationship. Eric truly amazes me as well as a big brother. I can see him making something wonderful of himself. Max and Mila have a special bond about them that's wonderful as well. And last but not least, I"m so glad that you have a wonderful, supportive hubby. One good thing about the hallmark holiday I suppose is to give us the chance to show and tell our loved ones just how much they truly mean to us. Thanks for sharing your love day :)