Feb 26, 2010

she's craft-ay

Well not really. I try. This home decor stuff is really up my alley but I don't have the time to sit and do it.

So I stand in my bathroom with a hot glue gun in my hand with my fingers stuck together and dried glue hanging from my eyelashes and batting Mila away with my foot.

And make this..out of paper bags.





Except I couldn't stand any longer and finish it. It's supposed to look this full.

I'll fatten it up some day.

............................



missed photos of him. Obviously he didn't.



We had a college meeting yesterday with his counselor. Lots of info. and so little time it feels like! She threw alot of colleges out there for Eric in regards to what interests him. He's strong in science and math and likes computers or engineering.

We should have dream schools and safety schools.

His dream schools?

Notre Dame- ha! sorry kid too far! I see too many dollar signs too.
UCLA- hmmmm.

Safety nets or as he says last resorts.

Sac State for the AFROTC program- hmmmm...not sure yet if I like this.

He likes UC Santa Cruz, Nevada is supposed to have an awesome program, San Diego was another one thrown out there too. I think his desire to go to UC Davis is dwindling.

Eric is stressing of course about colleges right now but we need to just get through high school right now. Which won't be a problem but try explaining that to a 16 year old who is too hard on himself!
...................

I have been going through pictures on my camera trying to delete them and I keep coming across pictures of Mila. I mean lots of them. I figured out is because I cannot get this girl to smile. I mean teeth showing pretty girl smile. Not look at me I have crumbs as usual all over my face and I like to look the other way when you flash that thing in my face smile.



ok gettin' there



i like the nose flaring



good enough pretty girl!



ok no. Now that's just mean.
...........................
xo

2 comments:

Nana***** said...

Now there's my nana's girl, Miss Mila!! What a cutie pie!

Nana***** said...

And of course 1st Grandson, my Eric!! Eternally proud -- as I am always of Damian, Brandon and Max, as well!!