I only had the patience for a refashion. I took some shirts that were too small and started constructing.
By the way, I was really only watching the Oscars to see if this Avatar movie was going to steal everything.
Plus all the dresses. Oh the dresses. Ugh the dresses.
And to shield my eyes from the annoying George Clooney. Sorry gals but he bugs.
................
I cannot have a photo shoot with my kids without jumping or bouncing.
it's hard to see my mangled ruffled flower thank goodness
a shoot is never complete without a prop and big hair
bored and pooped
or not
..................
xo





3 comments:
Oh my so cute!! That hair style that you did, awesome :) Remember that look for future blog posts on sewing blogs etc..it could steal the spotlight! It looks adorable
I love my daughter and her fantastic family!!! They make me Smile!!
I love my daughter and her fantastic family!!! They make me Smile!!
Post a Comment