The kids picked out the fruit and veggies to plant and I bought them gloves and tools to help us in their garden. If they want to have one then they need to help!
I have never planted a thing in my life except my hamster when he sadly passed. I guess that would be burying.
Anyways, we had to find a nice sunny spot and get that dirt goin'. I tend to kill whatever herbs or flowers I bring into our home so I'm hoping with the the kid's help we can actually have some food soon!
At the height of the birthday celebrating I found this munchkin passed out. My kids would win the prize for Best Odd Sleeping Spots and Positions.
Brandon had to create a bug for Open House next week. He made a dragonfly out of a water bottle, pipe cleaners, the lids and some fuzzy balls that I am still finding all over my house.
Eric stuffed from his yummy dinner.
The duel with the light sabers.
Damian wanted in on the action with his noodle light saber. It hits harder. Nice.
ya ya...just smile please.
Good enough.
Singing Happy Birthday horribly.
The kids were cracking each other up with some balloon noises. It was affecting Brandon the most.





No comments:
Post a Comment