May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Troy stayed home today.

That's the best present ever. We always miss any Sunday holidays together.

I AM fiddling with my other present though!!

I'll have my parents over today and I don't have to cook a thing. Lounge in bed surfing the web and watching movies, the kids all quiet, planning my sewing projects.

Ok only the first sentence will happen. But I can cross my fingers for the rest!

.................

My in-laws were here last week and we celebrated Brandon and Eric's bday with them plus Mother's Day.

This book was part of Becky's present. It felt so nice to finally use some of my stash!












She surprised me with the new huge Martha Stewart Sewing book. Great minds think alike!
......................

Eric's awards ceremony was last week too but in between trying to film it and get my kids to sit still, I couldn't get good shots inside.





So proud of this kid. His brothers and sister have a perfect role model to look up to.
..................

It's because of my beautiful and loving mother that I am here today.



And it's because of all these rugrats beautiful and special children that I am the mother I am today.





Happy Mom's Day to all those special moms out there!
.........................
xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pics of family visits and Mother's Day. I love the book of course, it would be beautifully displayed anywhere. Wow you ARE awesome at scrapbooking, I can see why it foremost is the number 1, and sewing number 2...Happy Mom's Day :)

Nana***** said...

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful, talented, and precious Mother I know. I am proud to say that you are my daughter that I admire so very much ~ and I am constantly filled with awe and pride when I see what a fine job you have done. You are My Hero! God bless you and protect you everyday! Love, Mom.