Today we celebrated Troy's grandfather's 80th birthday instead! I didn't miss anything today. I still had good BBQ, there were presents and VERY fun people! i always look forward to spending time with them.
Plus another added bonus is that my in-laws will be down tomorrow.
Here's a peek!
Brandon opening his presents
goofy boys won't look!
Mila's favorite part
............................
I entered a challenge online at Scrapbooks.com. It's the place where I post all my layouts. The challenge was to make a layout about why you scrapbook. For me it's a chance to reconnect with my memories and to remember why I was put here. To create my family with my soulmate.
In the middle of all the unpredictability in my life, I forget about the little things. Scrapbooking reminds me and helps me document it so they will have these when they are older. Plus it keeps me SANE!

................
AND...Eric's Military Ball was last night. Jamie and I took him and his date to the hall after driving for an hour. I went downtown.
I was supposed to go to Sac State. Eric wasn't too happy but we all laughed the whole time I was lost! Then she told me that Eclipse will be in 3D. Boy that sure took my mind off of it. His date was excited right along with us! Sad.
................
xo





2 comments:
cute pics and glad you had a great time. 3D? wow
How handsome Eric is, what a cute couple they make!!
Post a Comment