The boys are outta school until July. We will miss both their teachers but Damian's teacher especially.
She was my right-hand man! In the classroom that is. She never complained about my daily emails, even gave me her home email to keep up on Damian. She always welcomed my visits to the classroom while I observed Damian. She agreed with me at the IEP's and I could confide in her about new medications we were trying with him.
I always stay in contact with each of his teachers throughout the year and have become friends with them since Kinder. It's important to be on the same page as the school, especially with children like Damian..
I made the teachers a gift to say thank you!
It was the first time I used Mod Podge. I bought it to make the pictures to hang in the kid's rooms. I love this stuff! I used scrapbook paper on the frames and this stuff rocks.
We had our usual appointment with the one of Damian's doctors yesterday and he finally gave me the extensive report from our last visit outlining his autism diagnosis and why he needs services. I hope the Regional Center will finally take this one. If not we got taken on by Area Board III in September and they will fight and represent us for sure.
.................
Just a random shot of Mila sleeping of course.
This is why we have big brothers.
Thank you for the prop Brandon.
We are such a busy family. Always on the go. Always visiting specialists. Trying to entertain each and every one of them. Continuing to strive for a flowing and organized home. Looking for recipes that everyone will enjoy. Cooking non-stop.
I could go on and on. But the recipe part is getting a little better. Except that I put cheese inside like a dummy forgetting about Eric. AARRGGH. He's actually eating healthier so he didn't miss out.
Homemade Ziti. The kids liked it except Damian but that was a given.
..........
xoxo





1 comment:
Love the frames! Did you make that pretty flower? That gives me an idea to re-frame a storage container on my counter that is white and does not match at all. Maybe I could get some assistance from you with mod podge. I have some from a walmart sale a couple of months back and thought I would eventually use it.
Cute photo of Mila!
Glad the recipes are doing well :)
Post a Comment