Jul 5, 2010

fun on the 4th

The 4th came and went and the kids had alot of fun with cousins, sparklers and a ping pong table!

I finally finished the shirts for the boys which really only takes 20 minutes to make but took me 2 hours. I had to keep stopping to answer questions about when we were going, how big were the fireworks and if there would be bread there. (That would be Damian)




I let the kids pick out their fabric for the ties and Damian insisted on red with little stars.



yes we shot this is in the bathroom while washing up



and waking up with our binky



please just TRY and smile..and put the bottle of tea down



we need to teach her



only good shot I had since Troy and I were trading off kids who were scared.

Hope you had a fun 4th!
.......
xo

No comments: