Aug 18, 2010

I was in a mood...


I have 3 sick kids.

One finally went back to school but Max and Mila are sniffling and hacking away. Trying to keep my distance.

But last night everyone seemed fine and dandy. I was in a picture mood.

I made a sundress for Mila the other day and she found it and pranced around in it.

I wasn't quite done. It's a little matronly for me. Needs to be shorter.




Hey can I take a picture of you after you stop being a gymnast?



with your tongue in your mouth maybe?



thank you. Like the "look at me!" touch....



not the drugged and why do I have this long dress on and where am I look....



Guess she got bored! Went off to cut her nails?



Damian + Math = Troy



Lookin' good..



Wait. Are you SURE that's the answer you wanna put down? Just check it again.



Oh boy...he's SURE Daddy!!!! The famous lean away and get outta my face.



Eric playing online with his friends and not reading like he's supposed too



why I put batteries in these guns is beyond me







I couldn't pick which ones out of the 20 I took! Mila never wants to pose with me. That's my pretty girl :)

Max was around. Not in the photo mood.
................
xo

2 comments:

Emily said...

very cute dress Marisa, you did a great job! Love the pics of everyone else as well. Hope everyone is back to normal soon.

Nana***** said...

Love the photos!! Great photo journaling, I love the captions!