Well sort of.
We have been wanting to get one for Max and Damian to help with their tactile issues and for the kids to play in. Seeing Damian outside playing is huge. It's usually too hot for him so we parked it on a tarp in front of Eric's door on the patio. Nice and covered and cool.
Oh and we finally finished these darn chairs. I ended up having enough plus extra to use for some other projects. Anyone want a makeup bag?
.....
xo





1 comment:
That is such a good idea with the swimming pool; reminds me of when Mady was a baby and I filled that pool up that I had with those balls so she could have a ball pit, lol. That is even better than the turtle because they can all fit in. I'm sure Max and Mila will be spending many sunny days outside while brothers are in school.
Also love the covered chairs, they turned out just beautiful. Great job!
Post a Comment