THEN it sneaks up and I'm hurting again. My back and my feet.
Laid up on the couch and in a hospital for over a month sucks. My muscle was wasting away as it was with no nutrients but not moving alot contributed.
Even after trying to walk up and down the hospital halls to prevent my daily belly shots, I still could not walk far.
That led to an interesting and joyful ride to the chapel via the wheelchair, my HUGE IV pole that looked like a circus carousel and my trusty driver Jamie. Aahh..that was the day. Miss the visits and the visitors ;)
Then Troy took me another night and I got looks from people as if I was dying and it was my last trip. Might've been the pale face and the 4 bags of fluids hanging!
...........
So back to getting some energy! I have felt great energy wise since I came home. Just very exhausted from standing or walking too long. But no drowsy sugar induced fatigue turned coma anymore. No crash from carbs. Except a slice of pizza sounds so good.
So the rainy day hit and I was in organize and clean mode again.
Our pantry was cluttered and still had the shelf liners from when we bought the house. Ew.
Very rewarding feeling.
Of course working as hard as I did gets me feeling woozy at times because I don't eat. Have to whip this thing out to determine if need to eat or not.
Yep I did. Tolerated it too thank goodness.
Max and Mila were watching TV quietly and I snuck around the corner to see Mila looking like she was about to tackle Max. She gets the scrunched up nose look alot lately.
Max thought it was funny and felt protected by the 6 pillows covering him. Gotta get therapy in daily!
So she had to be covered too of course and pretend to be mad at me?
................
I was thinking someone was missing from my posts lately. No not Troy but he is missing from them. He'll be on soon.
But Brandon gets overlooked sometimes. He is just as special. We are so proud of him and how well he is doing in 1st grade! Still the funny and insightful child he was in Kinder! You should see the comments the teacher writes on his report cards. He is such a curious and loving little boy.
Loves doing homework. Awesome reader, which is good since this school really pushes kids academically. Eric nor Damian were even close to what Brandon does in 1st grade.
Always wanting to please everyone and shows it if he did not accomplish it.
Helping his brothers and sister all the time. Willing to try anything I make and now loves broccoli!
This kid is amazing and I love him to pieces.
..............
xo





2 comments:
Those are very good pics of Brandon and Max and Mila of course too :) He is a very special unique child. Every one of your children all have different personalities' and things I love about each one of them.
That Brandon- what a good heart- So loving and always greets me warmly at the door, such a happy kid!
Post a Comment