
So I kinda wanted to get the word out about my experience with WLS. I was reserved in the beginning and still am a little.
I belong to a message board catered around weight loss surgery patients and have found maybe ONE person that had a picc line for the same reason as me.
I'm sure there are more and according to my doctor there is. But no one talks about it. No one shared. At least when I was going through it I didn't see anyone in the same boat as me.
There are some that think long term it's not good to have one. Maybe finding the reason for my nausea will help. Nope. Not in my case. Thanks though!
So I started a blog so I can document this for myself.
But I invite anyone else to peek in from time to time if you are at all curious about my struggles, my gains and losses, no pun intended, and how to incorporate my new life into the wonderful life I already have.
Here's a link: the ramblings of a chick with a picc
Or you can always get it to the right if you click on View my complete profile.
So I'm keeping this blog dedicated to my family, my hobbies, and daily musings.
Saw I had a first comment on there with lots of questions so I'm off!!
.................
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment