I have been winning things lately on blogs. Just saw I won the customized Christmas cards I wanted!
Anyways...
here's some shtuff from around my parts.
The boys got awards again for C track. Brandon got Choosing to be your Best
Damian got Excellence in Spelling and he earned his lanyard! This is for Accelerated Reading and boy did he work hard for it. He's already got his eyes on the next tag to put on it.
Oh and Damian would like to show his Van Halen shirt that DADDY found at Target of all places!
my lonely, messy sewing area. I did make some leggings for Mila but still.
an old basketball game my Dad brought to the kids..4 hrs straight of laughter and sharing! Really?
Thank you Mom for my mug! Dead-on. Except it houses Diet Cranberry juice
I am in the market for a cute bento box to house my little nibbles. Love this one from her blog. She is awesome!
So that's a peek at what's been going in the fam!
............
xo





1 comment:
I like bento boxes too :) You should play the lotto, man you are on a winning streak!
Post a Comment