Dec 5, 2010

when it rains it pours

I swear.

This year has been so rough for us and I pray that 2011 will be much better.

I just want health, happiness and all the blessings we have had despite our rough patches.

I want to be off my picc line by February at the latest.

- to find social opportunities for Damian to learn and grow.

-Kindergarten to be a good experience for Max.

- college to be the best experience for Eric.

-to start Mila in the preschool program here.

-to get Brandon's skin healthier.

-to keep myself and my husband OUT of the hospital

-to join the gym down the street for our whole family

The list goes on and on.


The health of our family has been the toughest.

My surgery and the complication after which I'm still dealing with, Troy and his surgery which he is recovering from, racking our brains trying to figure out what Mila is allergic to and why she needs to have breathing treatments, Brandon's skin flare-ups, allergies and breathing treatments.

Plus the everyday struggles of living with autism and the fights ahead. The day Troy was in the hospital for surgery I had a IEP meeting to discuss further assessments for Damian. I'm glad it went smoothly considering the stress I was under with Troy and my advocate not being there.

I hope we are done being tested. I'm not sure how much fight I have left in me.

But I feel blessed to have my family and friends. Without them this would be much more challenging.

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

God bless and protect you all now and in the new year to come. Keep up the good work that you both are doing for your family. Your children are such a blessing and a treasure. Remember that you are never alone in your fight.