We pretty much had an uneventful New Year's Eve and a New Year's Day packed with food of course!
First I had a visit from Cousin It. Trim time in the future?
Mila and I baked Cinnamon and Sugar snowflakes that I dived into
Then we popped opened the sparkling cider which is always a sometimes unpleasant surprise for them...every year
the sip from her fancy glass she loves
about to find out what lurks behind this bubbly drink
you okay? I think she found out
there ya go!
Max who didn't even wanna swallow it
Our New Year's spread..gets better each year. Lot of protein options for me but I still have problems with some meat. I had a few meatballs and splurged with some spinach dip


Damian on Xmas Eve

Max playing his Uncle's drums

Me and my little bro before the "stache" shaving
.....
We have so many hopes for 2011 in our family. Good health is one of them.
More time playing with the kids. Less time on this computer.
Continuing Bible Time on Saturdays or more often.
Doing more therapy at home with Damian & Max.
Getting Max ready for Kinder in July.
More dates with my hubby.
Sticking with our budget.
Putting to use all of my organization skills and actually using what I bought.
Wearing a skinny cute dress to Eric's graduation!
Our whole family joining Cal Fit.
Scrapbooking and sewing much more often.
Spending more time with our neighbors.
Sticking with our family routine.
Scoping out the homeschooling community with a vengeance.
Last but never least for the first time..taking care of ME. I have to focus on getting all of my fluids in, eating more food than I am and making the right choices as far as the actual foods I am eating.
I hope your family has a healthy and happy New Year!
...........
xo





1 comment:
Excellent goals for the new year! I wish you many blessings and much peace and happiness, as always! So proud of my family, I don't know what I would do without them!
Post a Comment