Apr 3, 2011

catching up

I can breathe now. For one day at least. Then it will start again.

I can't believe how busy our lives get. I love it though. Never a dull moment, never just sitting around..except for me when I surf my blogs :)

This week Damian starts his social group! Yay!

This weekend we pack up the kids and drive to pick up Troy's Explorer from his Dad and then Eric gets to own his own car! Yay? Yes!! No more chauffeuring my almost 18 yr old!

We lit it up blue too in support of World Autism Awareness month. Could not be any prouder being Damian's mama.

Here's what we were up to..








hanging out in the back before Brandon's performance. Love this weather.







Brandon and his friend holding the sign. He was awesome!







my extreme couponing moment! I secretly wanna be one of them people. But I think I do pretty darn good. All 8 of those items was $3.52 total!

Cue the applause :) 4 packages of Italian sausage would have been over $16!



Angelica snapped this of Mila at Sydney's party. She was eyeing that name tag..



She also passed on THIS photo of my most embarrassing moment. But Troy was so excited I had to post it!

On another note...I usually don't post about my weight loss on here but I am quite ecstatic. Yesterday Troy and I were out and I wanted to get some capris to move my exercising outside. Who cares what I wear in the garage. Well they don't wanna see that on the street!

I grabbed some in different sizes because I never know these days. Out of habit I grabbed x-large. I fit a medium. What tha?? I have to admit I was in there longer than I should have been just staring at myself! Ha!

I teared up. Yep sure did. One of my happy moments.
.......
xo

2 comments:

Nana***** said...

Congratulations! So happy for you, i knew you had it in you to make the change! Very proud, keep it up!! You look beautiful, you always did but now you believe it too!!

Emily said...

medium? Wow my that's awesome, thanks for the pics too. Made my day seeing all these.