Eric is officially a graduate of the Class of 2011!!!
Last night was one of the proudest moments of my life. Knowing what this kid had been through medically and pulling through like he did and becoming the respectful, grateful, super smart and loving young man he is today well that had the waterworks going for a little bit.
I remember my graduation 17 years ago and watching Eric graduate was surreal. He looked so happy and proud.
I snapped pictures like crazy and am too lazy to put up every.single.one.
I may sneak in the video of him getting his diploma if you can stand the screaming of his crazy Mama in it :)
showin my love!
Class of 2011!
This is his graduation announcement and the photo he picked for his senior portraits. Love it!! So handsome I must say.
Mila kidnapping the balloons from Eric.
Tonight we are celebrating at dinner and Eric gets a "special" cool ckae that I have always wanted to order!
Love you Eric and we are so proud of you.
.....
xo
xo





1 comment:
Congrats Eric, can't wait to see more pics, youtube movies, etc..lol
Post a Comment