Aug 20, 2011

soccer season is here!




Today was Brandon's first scrimmage. Picture day and a big Jamboree afterwards.


I honestly was not feeling up to going. I have had a rough and emotional week and I am still feeling the effects of it all. Being sick, starting my lovely root canal process and saying goodbye to someone I will truly miss. My best friend's mother passed away yesterday and I'm still thinking about her. I was happy that I was able to spend a little time with her the night before. It gives me comfort knowing where she is now. I miss you Maryann...


It was our first test as well, well mine since Coach Troy was preoccupied, to see how Dames would do. He is NOT an outdoorsy kinda kiddo and with alot of sensory things goin' on, the wet grass at the park in the sun was not his cup of tea.

He did good but I think I'll be trading game days with Eric so Damian can stay home most of them. Max and Mila had fun in their little chairs and my Mom came to see Brandon play. I think she was the loudest one cheering. Plus having it right down the street and piling everything into the wagon made for an easy trip.




My Cobra player





fightin' for the ball!



Forced to listen to Dad..I mean Coach Troy

I am glad I went because I was able to get fresh air, been cooped up all week practically, and to see Brandon have such a fun time.

I do miss my Eric. He's in Santa Cruz with his buddies and I know is having a blast! We're leaving again in September while they are off track and I really need this break so I'm looking forward to the nice clean air soon.
....
xo

2 comments:

Nana***** said...

1st soccer practice game for Brandon! He sure is fast! Can't wait for the season to start!

Emily said...

Glad Bradon is having fun, sounds like some great games ahead. I'll try to catch one if you let me know if they are close by. I'm sure Joce would love to see him play and cheer him on too :)