Wrapping up this week FINALLY. It was a tough week for Damian and his new lessons he is working on at home for his therapy. Tying our shoes is proving to be one of the harder ones but he is doing the best he can.
The kids really enjoy their reading time and I love seeing it every night on the couch. Damian is reading Holes in his class and at home and gets to see the movie at school on Friday night so he is super excited.
reminding everyone to be quiet
Mila reading about Angelina Ballerina. Apparently Angelina is mad at Alice for not dancing the right way..this is per Miss Mila.
I didn't wanna spend $8.00 on one hook so Troy made these for me and I went to town with one of my many cans of black spray paint. I mean MANY. I have sprayed so much stuff in this house.
Did I mention I love it? I mean I walk down the hall just to see it pretending I have to use the restroom. I love seeing those backpacks lined up.
Ok. Enough about the hooks.
On a note about moi!
I was really getting tired of my elliptical. Plus it's getting too hot to walk outside. I get bored quickly and then forget about it.
I signed up for the C25K running program and I needed to be able to walk and run even if it was hot outside.
Enter my new enemy..I mean friend.
Did I mention I love it? I mean I walk down the hall just to see it pretending I have to use the restroom. I love seeing those backpacks lined up.
Ok. Enough about the hooks.
.................
On a note about moi!
I was really getting tired of my elliptical. Plus it's getting too hot to walk outside. I get bored quickly and then forget about it.
I signed up for the C25K running program and I needed to be able to walk and run even if it was hot outside.
Enter my new enemy..I mean friend.
Max wanted to model. Please excuse the TV that almost crushed my son, the exercise balls that are used for dodgeball and the old dining room set holding all of my junk.
So I'm super duper stoked about starting the program along with my fellow blogging "losers".
It's the only time I like being called a loser!
So I'm super duper stoked about starting the program along with my fellow blogging "losers".
It's the only time I like being called a loser!
.............
xo
xo





1 comment:
So much happening! It's fun to read up on it all. Good luck on the running program! You can do it!
Post a Comment