Sep 18, 2011

snippets of SC

Leaving the gorgeous 70's in Santa Cruz was tough. Heard it wasn't too bad here either. I hate that. Gone are the days of leaving Sac when it's 105 degrees.

We just came down in July so I was surprised when Troy suggested we go down again. I'm always up for getting out of town for awhile. Even if it leaves me sick and nauseated. A trip down memory lane I was NOT havin'.

Besides feeling like I was gonna hurl every second I was enjoying the time down there. We missed Eric, especially Damian, but he had school and work and was enjoying the peace and quiet.




our usual stop at Marini's candy shop on the wharf







Damian showcasing his candy eating skills.

Those ugly marks on the seat are the last reminders of our baby days. Those big 'ol carseats can do a number on your seats.



Max perfecting the wink? It was freaking me out.


We took them miniature golfing on the Boardwalk and spent way too much money in the huge arcade. There was no way we could walk around that thing. They were in heaven.




Mila hit the 50 ticket jackpot twice



We're taking her to Vegas



A step up from their Nerf guns. THEY were in heaven.







Out of all the prizes they won these teeth were a hit. They took them everywhere.

Max loved the ship atmosphere while he was golfing. He was taking it pretty seriously except when the cannons went off and I had to cover his ears while he played.






These stairs reminded me of Titanic. I was hoping Troy would turn around and stop at the top holding on to his suspenders waiting for me. Whoops. Sorry. Had a DiCaprio moment.



















Can't be without Minecraft of course.

Glad to be back home. It was relaxing and stress free for the most part. Back to our busy schedule. This week should be very interesting. It's packed with doctor appointments and meetings.

Plus a milestone for me on the 20th. It's been ONE year!!

And my 25th birthday afterwards. YAY!

.............
xo



2 comments:

Nana***** said...

What great pics! I missed you guys but glad you can go as often as you do! Love you all!

Nana***** said...

Also, Marisa I believe you can ALSO wink your one eye just like Max!! Must be a family talent..