I was so caught up in how cold I was, where we were gonna go or better yet eat, that I didn't document our Breaking Dawn night like I did the first time we ventured out for New Moon. Mad. Pizzed.
Wanna see the 2 measly photos I captured?
the place that has stupid hours especially when you are stupid and going to a late night teenage movie
waiting for my date
It was a fun night though and I already got talked into seeing it again ONLY if we go back to Holly I mean HOBBY Lobby.
............
Max and Mila had Thanksgiving feasts last week before their week off.
I dragged Troy and Mila, pain and all, to see Max at his feast. When I walked in he was seated at the long table with his friends. Almost cried it was too cute. I surprised him with his fork he asked for and it took him a minute to register it was me. But then in true Maxie fashion he yelled "Mrs Lowe!!!! My Mom is here! That's my Dad next to you!!"
Yes she has met us. Yes we help in class. Yes every parent was cracking up. That's Max.
I couldn't get a shot of him with all his food because he was so excited to see us he wouldn't sit back down.
............
Max and Mila had Thanksgiving feasts last week before their week off.
I dragged Troy and Mila, pain and all, to see Max at his feast. When I walked in he was seated at the long table with his friends. Almost cried it was too cute. I surprised him with his fork he asked for and it took him a minute to register it was me. But then in true Maxie fashion he yelled "Mrs Lowe!!!! My Mom is here! That's my Dad next to you!!"
Yes she has met us. Yes we help in class. Yes every parent was cracking up. That's Max.
I couldn't get a shot of him with all his food because he was so excited to see us he wouldn't sit back down.

the cutest pilgrims
............
We also had Brandon's last soccer game and end of season party. It was at On the Border and it was so much fun. We don't eat out alot but when we do we make sure we enjoy ourselves and don't hold back! It makes for a very expensive but well worth it fun night.
This soccer league here in Elk Grove is awesome. We had only been at Land Park because that's where Eric played and it was a good league too but too "clicky" for me. Not our thang. This year was alot of fun with great kids and parents.
We also had Brandon's last soccer game and end of season party. It was at On the Border and it was so much fun. We don't eat out alot but when we do we make sure we enjoy ourselves and don't hold back! It makes for a very expensive but well worth it fun night.
This soccer league here in Elk Grove is awesome. We had only been at Land Park because that's where Eric played and it was a good league too but too "clicky" for me. Not our thang. This year was alot of fun with great kids and parents.

He plays goalie once in a while but if it was up to Brandon he would do it each game. Our goalie is awesome but Troy likes to give Brandon a chance too for a quarter . This last game he was the most aggressive he has ever been.
Troy having to lie and say good things about each player. Just joking. These were a bunch of good kids.
Go Cobras!!!
.............
xo









No comments:
Post a Comment