Nov 8, 2011

yeah um...vampires?

First off I have to say I hate teenager shows. Hate them. Especially ones that come on CW at night.

The only worthy vampire in my book is well..we all know.

So when my Mom bought us the new Roku for our bedroom I thought I better get some use out of it since the kids play Angry Birds on it every.single.day.

I have been under the weather lately and relaxing in bed. Perfect time to watch Roku!

NOT.

Last time I browsed I got hooked into LOST. The best show I have ever seen on television. I still watch it too.

I was about to conk out when I saw...get ready...Vampire Diaries. I know!! What tha?? Are you kidding me? I would NEVER watch that stupid show. Vampires..ha!

This is how it went.

Pressed play for the pilot.
Fluffed the pillows because I just knew I would hate it and fall asleep.
Even flipped through a magazine when it started.
Something caught my eye, well ear.
That voice. That damn vampire suck you in voice I kid you not.
Then I get bugged that it's kinda Twilighty to me.
Moody sad chick, dark always looking constipated vampire.
Then it happened.
I was hooked.
Especially when the main character's bro came in. The dude from LOST!
In like sin.





And there she wrote.


I don't sit in bed all day don't worry. We have Roku downstairs too soooo...

after lunch and all my crap is done I splurge and watch an episode..or two on the couch. With Mila either at my feet playing with Strawberry Shortcake or laying on the couch playing Starfall on my laptop.

So if I don't call, text, eat or sleep you know why.
..............
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

lol, I can just see you sitting there trying to not be sucked in. I can't believe that we get to watch breaking dawn next week. I'm so excited and have already informed hubby and reminded him. Then I got to thinking last night sitting in bed. What if I get the new job and they want me to work that night? Ugh.