Dec 20, 2011

all I want for Xmas...



First I hope everyone received and liked our Christmas cards this year. Probably one of my faves. Gosh my kids are dolls!



Ok on to business....

I was a little bummed I couldn't sit and tell Santa what was on MY list this year. I know my own Secret Santa must be curious about what I wish for right?


Well I DID sort of shop for myself when I was laid up in bed for 5 days so a few of these are mysteriously going to be wrapped under the tree :) But just in case Santa is peeking..


One of these are a tad over the top in price but it's called a wish list for a reason right?




the new Project Life Clementine Edition. Drooling. And still working on the edition from 2011.


Sony 50mm f/1.8 lens



Balenciaga Arena Giant bag


Happiness Project book



more Rockstar jeggings




Kindle Fire..this is on Santa's list so we may have to share for now :)




Jo Tote camera bag



new One Yard Wonder book





grey Toms

Ok Santa. I know you got me some of these gifts without you even knowing it BUT a few more are wanted very badly. I'm deserving don't ya think?

.........
xo



No comments: