Dec 27, 2011

we interrupt this program...

For a very special announcement....



oh yeah.
VAN HALEN 2012 TOUR baby!!!!!!!

Troy and I decided we will go as far as we must and pay what we have to so Damian can finally rock out with his idols! I think I'm more excited!
It feels like the New Kids days! Except no passing out. Or feathered hair. Well there might be some feathered do's at VH.

Are you excited??? Well you better be! And if you love me you will be scouting the best tickets along with me :)

No floor seats. I don't think a kid with sensory issues and "I need my space" will last very long.

Oh. And yes I will be doing every crazy thing I have to if radio stations offer backstage passes.


Don't worry a certain special someone.

I have a butt load of shots of our wonderful Christmas coming very soon! Oh and can't wait to try the heels!!

.........
xo

No comments: