Max came into this world 6 years ago and it's been a wild and blessed ride!
This past year Max has grown alot emotionally. Kindergarten was a huge part of that and having such an understanding and compassionate teacher. He can write, read and made so many friends. His outbursts diminished thanks to our hard work with Damian's therapist.
I call him my monkey because he clings on me and wraps his legs up high and tightly around my waist. Which he couldn't do 14 months ago so I love it :)
Max is so loving. Out of all of them Max is thee one. Kisses and I love you's 24/7. We can't leave the house without hugs and kisses. Actually NO one can leave our house without kissing and hugging Max. Mila has followed suit of course.
So a quiet celebration tonight and then Chuck E Cheese this week. That's what he picked. They can't wait.








1 comment:
Happy 6th Birthday Maxie! We had a fun time at your birthday party! Can't wait to see your Legos assembled!
Post a Comment