Feb 14, 2012

Happy Love Day

On this Valentines Day I am looking over the couch at a sick 6 year old and a daughter who will not stop asking when she can go to school and give her Valentimes to her friends.

The kids love Valentines Day. I think it's because they like seeing what candy they get from their friends. I like it because it's an excuse to decorate the house, make each of them goodie bags and to eat heart shaped pizzas and pink cupcakes for dinner! Plus try champagne Jello shots :)

My Valentine works today and we didn't feel like waiting an hour for a table tonight so we had our romantic night on Saturday paired with a trip to Target because that's how we roll.




our faithful sitter



excited for a night out on the town..well a few miles down the street but still



happily working on Valentines



a little frustrated working on Valentimes

So we will be munching on yummy food tonight and watching the kids running around like crazy hyped up on sugar. My kind of night ;)

...........
xo


1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope you all had a great val day yesterday :) That is a great pic of you and Troy. The pic of Mila is to die for,lol. Just love that face she has. So lucky to have you all in our lives :)