Mar 27, 2012

I'm walkin on sunshine...



I feel good.

I mean happy, energized, on top of the world good. I really thought I would be more like crawl in bed, don't talk to me, stay in PJ's all day mood. Yes it's only the 3rd day. Yes his schedule is awesome right now and will change in a month but...

for now? I'm feelin' groovy!

Got the patio ready for spring and some projects I have up my sleeve for it. Gonna work on the backyard this year and Troy promised to make my veggie garden boxes.




not freaked out when I see this in the morning.


I've been better at getting in the foods I need to. Vitamins, etc. Gulping down fluids, moving the boo-tay. It's like I got this new out look on my health. Or maybe I know I'm in for a tough ride at times and need to prepare myself physically and mentally.

I am in love with Pinterest. I've tried a few things on there so far crafty wise. But recipes? Nope. Until now. I see the overnight oats all over the place. Even on Dr. Oz.

So I tried it. I made mine with milk, Fage plain greek yogurt, only one I will eat, oats and then stirred in sugar free strawberry jam in the morning.



See ya. Not a huge fan. Maybe if I dumped PB and chocolate like people do it would be good. But then I would be deathly ill.

The consistency was a little off for me. I'm not a huge oatmeal fan anyways but this was tolerable but not going to be a staple for me. I wanted to like it sooo bad! Lots of protein.

I'll stick with an egg for now.
...........


The kids and I don't sit around and veg as much as we used to. I'm not in computer mood really either. I give myself an hour in the morning while Mila is waking up and that's it. Well until lunch. I lied.


My family came over for dinner and my Mom got the kids a Bingo game. Real metal wheel and everything.



they look like little Poker players!



They play non-stop. When they come home from school, after dinner, whenever someone wants to see the other lose. Yep.

It's been great. They love playing games together and it teaches them patience which is something we are working hard on with them.



Mila has been pulling out the dolls lately too. I will stop whatever I am doing and play with them dolls. It's rare. We've been building a house for Rapunzel. When we're not painting her hair..over and over.



or Play-doh.

The kids play for hours. I can hear them making each other food or Damian creating monsters to tackle Brandon's. Then I find pencils and rulers sticking out of them.



Another Pinterest find. The corkboard on the cabinet. I can't have just ugly corkboard. I must do it in style. I needed a new place for the pantry list, recipe for the night and the lists for the kids to choose from for lunches at school.

Plus I stuck my meditation card I do every morning :)

I have alot more boards so trying to find where it will work.

Thanks Pinterest.




and because I cried when I saw I won this.

A handmade travel journal with the coolest pages and embellishments and goodies and AAHH! This Etsy shop is number one in my book and when I entered the giveaway like I do every time this awesome girl has it..I honestly envisioned winning.

And I did!

Okay and so off subject like most of my rambling is...I got my plastic surgery consult next month. Yikes. Crap. Yay! What tha? Whoo hoo! Oh no. Lots of emotions. Am I ready? Who knows. But I'm tired of what this weight loss left over!

See ya!
......
xo


1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy with great projects for yourself. And having lots of fun! Keep it up!