Jun 3, 2012

around here

Just chillin'. Recovering. Pain has subsided thank goodness.

Reading my book my Mom got me.

Watching movies.

Obsessively building my bakery and restaurant on my Kindle.





Eating these non-stop and then telling the kids to come give me kisses. Mean I know :)



Guiding Troy while he takes the kids bunk beds apart.

What possessed me to let them do this? Not sure. It takes up more room but they rarely are in there rooms except to sleep.

Until now that is....





They are up there all day.

All of them together watching movies, playing video games or reading together. Damian loves sitting on his bed and re-reading all of the Diary of A Wimpy Kid books in anticipation of the new movie coming out.

So it's a nice quiet break and there's no fighting. I should have done this sooner!



Mila and Max have this massive long dresser in their room which was good at the old house when they were babies.

Bunk beds were the only way to go with this dresser.

But we decided to snatch it and put it in our room and give them ours.

SO glad we did. It opens our room up and fits perfectly.




So we are counting down to our concert night! 2 more days! We are so stoked. Damian is nervous he said and I'm not looking forward to the drive but it will all be worth it!




Here's a little pic of Miss Mila for ya! This girl likes to pose.

Oh and why did I scream when I heard Kim Kardashian suggest the name MILA to Kourtney for her bebe?? Because I love that family and I love that name! I pick the good ones!

Ok off to rest!

...........
xo

5 comments:

Lana in MI said...

What's going on? You're in bed? Recovering? What did I miss!? Love all the pics you always post. Such a fun blog, Marisa! Take care of yourself, you awesome woman you!

Nana***** said...

Love those grandkids! They are the best! Can't wait to hear from Damian about the Van Halen concert!

Sheila said...

Hey there....just found your blog. It's great, you have adorable kids! I hope you get to feeling better.

Samantha said...

Love that book!! Glad you're recovering well!! I hope you're 100% soon!
And what did you mean building your bakery on kindle?

marisa said...

Lol..I don't even wanna say Samantha! It's called Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. Obsessed. Sad.