Jun 25, 2012

a week in the life..


This is how I usually do my Project Life.

Weekly.

But with life and all of our adventures it sometimes turns into Oh crap. I forgot to document about Eric's birthday or put in pictures of Max's field trip. Then I'm behind. Way behind. Kinda like I am now but that's okay.

PRIORITIES.

That's my word for the year. Having all the kids in school opens up many many doors now. I don't wanna lounge around doing nothing productive while she in school so I have had to set priorities for those days.

One is possibly opening up a site to sell some crafty goodies. Super excited about it but am still working on the details ;)

Another is tackling my house much more effectively so I can enjoy the kids when they come home.

Helping in Mila's class every week. Cannot wait for this one.

Troy and I spending mornings running, coffee dashes or me crafting and him playing video games. Ah the life!




So I wanna do a weekly post of pics from the week in our lives...

We had games, last day of ACE, birthdays, sewing and scrapping, shopping, organizing and just spending time together.






summer break from ACE







Happy Birthday Mom!













the latest go-to basket for night time reading









no need for a description





laundry overload for our vacation this week!



organizing closets













I'm loving this post.

Something fun to look back on.

Now I just need to get all these pics in PL.

After I finish packing.

...........
xo


6 comments:

jamie long said...

Great memory keeping! Project life is so intimadating, maybe one day.

Nana***** said...

Have a great time in Santa Cruz! Take lots of pics! I will miss you guys but soon after you return it will be Mila's birthday! Marisa get rest! Love you!

Sheila said...

I see you are using instagram.....Love mine. I bought Mahala a smashbook and everything they sell for it. She is loving it to pieces. She was never much of a scrapper, but a collector. Now, thanks to you she has a place to smash it all in.

marisa said...

Yay!! Always up for inspiring someone to Smash :) I'm more of a collector with Smash too. That's why I love it...anything goes. Yes I am obsessed with instagram! I don't even use my cameras anymore. Have a great day :)

Samantha said...

Whats smash?!? I'm clueless!!

marisa said...

Lol! It's a book that you can smash memorabilia or pics or whatever you want in it. I do traditional scrap booking and Project Life as well but this is just for me :) I have a post with a few pics of mine