It's that time of year again! Pumpkins, cooler weather, boots, heater in the car, soups in the Crock-pot.
My favorite time of the year...along with winter.
We decided to get our pumpkins before the sun rotted them all and it was slim pickins. That's what happened last year and Bel-Air came to the rescue for a few of them!
me and my Dames :)
We are working on public/private things and I have to explain to him holding hands isn't always a public thing but it's so hard to tell him no!
It was a little toasty but nothin' chocolate fudge sundaes couldn't fix!
my beautiful roses Troy gave me before we went out to dinner
this is why I hate eating out. I pick through food and get full too fast on decaf coffee. THEN we forgot our to-go boxes. Grrrrr....
Troy cracked a joke about me and we couldn't stop laughing. I felt bad for the table next to us.
He had to catch the flared nostril laugh of course
some random pics as usual. I found Mila asleep in the basketball hoop holding her fake flowers.
Mila was VIP this week at school and got to bring Lilly the Ladybug home. She was so excited since Max got to do it last year too.
We had such a fun time at Troy's grandparents house for their 60th anniversary
Damian had his basketball clinic and he was so excited and nervous at the same time.
He hustled like I have never seen him before and made his shots from every corner. He even tried to get in on the conversation with a few other boys! Also got a high five from one of them. It was awesome to watch.
He will have someone from ACE there with us at practice so that is comforting to me :)
Things are wonderful right now and I am soaking up every minute of it.
Ok except for the constant pain and swelling happening to me but hopefully that will pass in months to come.
Next week is field trips, festivals, parties and a Breaking Dawn day!! Woot woot!
........
xo





1 comment:
What a great blog this week! I admire your energy with your big wonderful family. Love you all!
Post a Comment