HAPPY 12TH
BIRTHDAY
DAMIAN!!!!
This boy of mine.
I am in love with all of my children and they all hold a special place in my heart.
They are all unique and different in soo many ways.
I used to scream at the sky above and be angry and hurt and confused as to why our child had to have the struggles he has.
I do not question it anymore. I know WHY.
I wrote a blog post last year PRE ABA therapy. Shows how much those services helped us all.
I needed a reminder..a sign.
I used to wonder why God would send a child down here to Earth with a
disability and severe challenges in life. Then I met Damian.
When God created human life, he did so in his image; loving, accepting, generous, kind and patient.
I needed that sign, that reminder of ACCEPTANCE.
When God created human life, he did so in his image; loving, accepting, generous, kind and patient.
I needed that sign, that reminder of ACCEPTANCE.
We love you Dames! Just the way you are!!
He is SO excited about his trampoline party this weekend, celebrating at school today, celebrating at ACE tonight AND celebrating here with my family tonight.
This kid LOVES his berfday!!
..............
xoxo












1 comment:
Happy Birthday Damian! I had fun on the trampoline today!! Hope you did too! I love you very very much!
Post a Comment