It's about time girlfriend.
My poor Mila has been sick for too long. Numerous Urgent Care, ER and doctor visits ALL week.
Threw off our routine big time.
None of our morning runs which I look forward too. Hate running looking at the inside of my garage!
Errands were put on hold until later in the night, quick pick ups for dinner, cancelled play dates and lots and lots of crying.
Today is the first day she is feeling and acting good. Mila is Miss Chatty Cathy and to see her quiet and lethargic is sad. And quiet ;)
little dramatic like her Mama hehe
felt good enough for lunch with just Mama and Daddy..no bros
lots of paper doll playing on her bed. Well I guess wooden doll now. No one makes paper ones anymore??
we went out to dinner to celebrate Mila feeling better :)
We don't eat out alot but when we do it's so much fun and the kids loove it
another much needed date with my sweetie
I had him on project duty but we did get to stop off at places he wanted to go to. It's usually MY stores :)
my stools were anxiously awaiting my pickup. Sooo excited to get these finally even though I may demolish the island in my kitchen :(
LOVE this picture of Damian. I'm putting a dedication for him in the yearbook and picked this photo. This smile did it. How happy he is around basketball and how proud we are of him.
Can't wait for the new week to come. Back to school, back to ME time, back to hubby time and back to gymnastics for poor Sissy.
But tonight is the best night this week.
Yep. Meeting with our travel agents ;)
hoping to talk about meeting Rapunzel for Mila
me riding the best ride there over and over and over
and the HUGE excitement for Cars Land!!!
See ya soon!
.......
xo









1 comment:
So glad Mila is feeling better! Poor Sis! Well, Disneyland is coming soon for you guys!I can't wait for the kids to enjoy it all! Love you!
Post a Comment