Mar 24, 2013

catchin' up





So with my surgery coming up this Friday I thought it was time to pay a visit to Damian and Max's classes to see how they were doing.

Pleasantly surpised with both of them.


I had to quickly snap one of him working  (there he is across the room in blue in case you couldn't find him) before everyone started wondering why I was snapping away. He was on task the whole time, asked a question when he needed help and was only one a few of the kids who was actually paying attention lol!

So proud of him and his good choices he is making :)

We have our assessment with Lillian soon!! So happy I get to use her company again for Max. 

Truly blessed.


I didn't get a picture of Damian because we were too busy talking with Lucille. Well I was. Troy was trying to figure out why the simple math they were doing was being turned into 10 steps. He is my Math genius and he gets frustrated when he sees Damian learning in 10 steps when he can learn in 2.

Damian was awesome in basketball and getting high fives from his peers.

Love it :)



Speaking of basketball he had his first game yesterday and OMG.


Who was this kid? He was all over and jumping and grabbing and it was awesome. He did shut down for a little bit on the bench because he didn't know he couldn't stand under the basket for over 3 seconds..thanks Shaq. But the Coach is so good with him and he talked with him about it.

There is a new family too that is super nice and Troy clicked right away with the Dad. They have alot in common job wise so it was like 2 chicks gabbing away lol!


I had the privilege of dining out with my two favorite men in my life

broke down and tried raw fish



We try and make it a point to spend time with each of the kids and it was time for the three of us. We had so much fun and it was Troy's first time at this Japanese restaurant and he loved it. We usually hit up the same one but thought a change would be nice :)

 Troy and I encountered DJ Lance walking to Lowe's
 

Did another layout for a challenge I'm in

I have another giveaway/challenge on my YT channel and I'm super excited. I wanted to be cheered up after my surgery so my challenge is to make me a card and if you send it to me you get extra entries. I was overwhelmed by the messages of how many peeps will be making me one.

I LOVE the scrapbooking community on there and we really do all look out for each other.


Damian and I have been working feverishly on his project for class. Of course it is on Eddie Van Halen and it is coming out awesome! Another reason to go shopping at Joanns!


You know I just HAD to show my new BFF. Ok my second BFF. Yes a spirometer makes me happy and knowing it will make my lungs even happier is better.

Last but not least...big news!!!!!


SISSY LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!

It was bells and whistles over here last night. She is too stinkin' cute without it.

Hope to check in before the big day...

.........
xo



1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Sis! Where's your toof?!!